Urology of Central PA welcomes new patients.
Please call (717) 724-0720 for our Harrisburg office and (717) 763-1174 for our Camp Hill office to schedule an appointment. Or see a list of our locations here. We see male, female, and pediatric patients during normal business hours. Our staff of medical professionals is second-to-none. They are committed to making your initial visit and subsequent care a comfortable and satisfying experience.
To help us make the most of your visit, please come to the office prepared with the following:
- Photo ID
- Insurance Cards - We need to make a copy of the front and back of your insurance card. This is done so that when we file a claim to your insurance company, we will ensure that we have all the correct information specific to your coverage.
- Referral - Because urology is a specialty practice, you may be required to obtain a referral. It is your responsibility to obtain this referral from your primary care physician and bring this with you to your appointment with the urologist. This referral is needed in order to obtain reimbursement from your insurance company.
- Related labs, reports, or records - If you have had lab work done, you may be instructed to bring information regarding your labs to the urologist.
- CD from Imaging - X-ray / KUB, CT, Ultrasound, etc.
- Any additional paperwork - Forms mailed to you from UCPA or filled out from printed copy from UCPA website.
- Any out of pocket expenses that you incur - i.e.-copays, deductibles, coinsurance, etc.
- A listing of all medications you take and the dosage and times per day.
In order to provide the best possible care, we prefer to see our patients by appointment only, with the extreme exception of a medical emergency.
When making an appointment, please describe your problem to the staff so as to aid in the proper medical care.
Please arrive on time for your appointments. Upon arrival, please notify the receptionist that you are here. At that time please advise us of any changes in your address, phone number, marital status, insurance information, etc. that may have occurred since your last visit.
If for some reason you are unable to keep your appointment, please notify us as soon as possible. A 24-hour notice is requested.
All new patients are asked to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled time to complete the necessary medical forms and background information. The information on these forms is strictly confidential. Records may not be released without the patient's written authorization.
Occasionally, unscheduled surgery or special emergency treatment may cause us to be delayed in keeping your appointment time. On these occasions, our receptionist will try to notify you as soon as possible of a pending delay including trying to reach you by phone to consider rearranging your appointment. This is done to cause you the least personal inconvenience.
If your primary care doctor refers you to UCPA, our office will stay in touch with them throughout your care. Please check to see if you need a referral before scheduling an appointment with UCPA.
Cancellation Information: All procedures must be scheduled in advance. If you must cancel a procedure, kindly give as much notice as possible (at least 48 hours) so that another patient may utilize your appointment. If you fail to notify us, a $25 fee may be charged. Continued cancelled appointments may result in additional fees.
UCPA accepts the following insurance:
Aetna, Aetna Medicare, Advantra, Advantra Freedom, Amerihealth Administrators, Beech Street, Blue Shield, Capital Blue Cross, Cigna, Cigna Medicare, Coresource, Erin Group Administrators, First Health, FreedomBlue, Gateway Medicare Assured, Geisinger Health Plan, Geisinger Gold, Great West Health Plan, HealthAmerica, HealthAssurance, HealthNet Federal Services, Humana Medicare PPO, Intergroup, Keystone, Keystone Senior Blue, Loomis, Mailhandlers, Medicare, Multiplan, Primesource, South Central Preferred, Sterling Life, Teamsters, Tricare - All Plans, United Healthcare and United Healthcare Medicare.
To refill existing prescriptions please call your pharmacy. Please allow 3-5 business days for refills to be approved. A urine and/or lab appointment may be required for some refills.
To pay your bill online click here
To pay your bill via the phone, please call (717) 724-4684
To pay your bill by mail, please send your statement and check to:
Urology of Central PA
PO Box 458
Camp Hill, PA 17001
Our Hospital Affiliations
UCPA provides these links as a courtesy to our visitors. UCPA does not endorse the content on the links. As always, Online medical information should NEVER replace asking your physician!
American Diabetes Association
American Heart Association
American Lung Association
American Public Health Association
American Urological Association
Bladder Cancer Advocacy Network
British Medical Journal
Cancer Support Community
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention