Urology of Central PA reopened our Ambulatory Surgery Center on May 4, with a careful approach to ensure we follow all PA Department of Health and CDC guidelines.
Almost two months ago, we asked you to discuss delaying elective medical and surgical care with your urologist during the COVID-19 threat. Today, we are requesting that you speak with your urologist about resuming your normal care and procedures at UCPA.
Please, do not delay your care. As diseases advance, treatment may become more difficult.
We have designed and implemented the safest possible healthcare environments in preparation for your return to normal clinic operation and use of elective medical care. Our team at UCPA is prepared to safely meet your needs. We encourage you to reach out to your doctors today and discuss their plan for your healthcare.
What Changes to Expect
While under our care you can expect the following changes as a part of our new process for keeping our patients safe while in our care:
- Aggressive hand hygiene will be evident.
- All of our staff will be wearing masks.
- We will respect social distancing in public places.
- We will practice on-going screening measures among healthcare workers and patients to identify anyone with fever, symptoms, or exposure history.
- We will continue to offer telemed/telehealth options for your care.
- Visitation will be limited in our facilities in order to prevent any spread of infection to our patients.
At UCPA we are committed to helping our patients, our friends, our employees, our partner physicians and our communities resume life and work activities as safely and as soon as possible. If you would like to schedule an appointment with your provider or have any questions about resuming your medical care at UCPA, please contact us at Harrisburg 717-724-0720 or Camp Hill 717-763-1174.