As part of LUGPA’s mission to preserve and advance the independent practice of urology and to promote the highest standards of urological care, we are once again pleased to share an important educational resource for your practice.
Please use the information below to access the Prostate Cancer Patient Guide, a comprehensive resource for any man who has been newly diagnosed, who is in treatment, or is concerned about a rising PSA or recurrence.
Recently updated by the Prostate Cancer Foundation (PCF), the 2019 Prostate Cancer Patient Guide is an invaluable resource to share with your patients. The guide consolidates current information available on the following topics and many more:
- Updated USPSTF screening recommendations
- Updated information on active surveillance
- Updated information in erectile dysfunction
- Two new FDA approvals for men with nmCRPC
- Updated information about combination treatments for hormone-naïve mPC
- Updated information about genetics and family risk across cancers
- New and improved nutrition and lifestyle changes checklist
Please visit Pcf.org/Patient to download a PDF of the guide or to request free printed copies. The digital version will be updated quarterly to include the most up-to-date prostate cancer research developments. PCF is pleased to make this resource available to your patients for free.
If you have any questions or would like to secure personalized patient postcards that include a link to download the guide, please contact Ashley Hunter, Marketing Manager, Prostate Cancer Foundation, at email@example.com.